Pool and Spa Inspections
Pool safety and spa inspection is one of the most important concepts that can make your pool and spa free of the accidents and dangers.
Pools and spas work as an extensive variety of enjoyment both for people of all ages hence it is important to take the safety measure to keep your pool friendly to its surroundings.
Our Dallas pool safety and spa inspections company services have involved some of the most experienced professionals who have served years in inspecting the pools with utmost care and intelligence.
The backyard pools have tragically made a reputation to put the lives of the children at stake hence the pool safety inspectors put a close look on the important matters that may lessen down the danger level with the increasing level of safety.
Some of the most common deficiencies found in pool and spa inspections are:
- The distances between the vertical members are greater than 4" can affect the inspection.
- The distance between the bottom railings and the ground are greater than 4" can affect the inspection.
- When the fence height is lower than 48".
- Some climbable objects that are abutting the enclosure of your pool such as trees or some units of your air conditioner.
- Gate with non-compliant hinges.
There are several other places that need your expert guidance so that you can overcome the inspection as done by our expert professionals.
We provide an extensive look at every aspect of your pool to limit the conditions on accidents and danger.
Vanguard Property Inspections will inspect each of the aspects of the pool and spa. If the inspector witnesses any defects; you might need to have a professional pool company come out to further evaluate. Here is what we provide for our clients:
- We have been certified by the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance as a CPO/CPI (Certified Pool Operator/Certified Pool Inspector).
- Provide accurate and useful information pertaining to pools and spas for our clients
- Describe how pools and spas work
- Inspect circulation, heating and filtering systems and components
- Inspect electrical components
- Identify safety issues
- List common maintenance recommendations
- Follow an inspection procedural checklist