Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
Homeowner’s Yearly Checklist
- Change the batteries in smoke detectors and carbon-monoxide alarms.
- Change furnace and A/C filters.
- Check fire extinguishers.
- Clean out gutters and downspouts.
- Call the chimney sweep.
- Check all window seals.
- Check the attic and basement for leaks.
- Check the dryer and other vents for debris.
What’s Included in Your Annual Home Maintenance Inspection?
I will inspect for any problems you may be concerned about, as well as the:
- roof system, including the chimney & all roof penetrations;
- gutters & downspouts;
- grading & drainage;
- walkways & driveway;
- garage doors, safety sensors & openers;
- exterior cladding;
- deck, stoops, porches & railings;
- windows & doors;
- attic, insulation & ventilation;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- plumbing system;
- drainage sump pump with accessible float;
- electrical system;
- fireplace damper door & hearth;
- ceilings, floors & walls;
- basement, foundation & crawlspace;
- and much more!